Join us at the 2018 ASECAP Days in Ljubljana!
The 46th ASECAP Study & Information Days will focus on the new EU road mobility package and the role of infrastructure investments therein.
As part of the road mobility package, two legislative proposals will be at the centre stage of the discussions during the ASECAP Days in Ljubljana, namely:
- the proposal for a Directive on the interoperability of electronic road toll systems and facilitating cross-border exchange of information on the failure to pay road fees in the Union (the “EETS” Directive);
- the proposal for a Directive amending Directive 1999/62/EC on the charging of heavy goods vehicles for the use of certain infrastructure (the so-called “Eurovignette” Directive).
The 2018 ASECAP Days will, therefore, look at how toll the infrastructure investments made by the toll motorway operators respond to the new EU legislative package and what remains to be done to meet and, in particular, finance the mobility challenges.
You will find the two-day conference programme on the event website.
The ASECAP Days website, the Reets and the EETS web platforms are all developed by ASECAP in close collaboration with the communication agency, Page in extremis.
Page in extremis turns brands into valuable assets and ensures the alignment with their strategic objectives.
The communication agency proposes four integrated communication services:
1) The definition of a “brand strategy” aligned with the development strategy of your organisation.
2) The creation or relooking of your visual identity composed of a new brand strategy and supported by easy to use guidelines.
3) The improvement of your “Communication Programme” by incorporating integrated communication campaigns, memorable events, publications and innovative digital solutions.
4) The creative development and production of innovative printed and digital communication tools.
Interested in partnering with Page in extremis?
Based in Brussels, the communication agency makes associations brands conversational, helps organisations manage their communities, engage with their stakeholders and convey their messages.